• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
This was posted earlier today but I wanted to wait for further confirmation. Now that multiple people are posting the image and have confirmed it I wanted to share. No word yet on if it'll get trophies or not but I could see this being ready by the time the US release rolls around as the PR asset is ready. If you bought this back on PS3 (which you should've as it went on sale for $1 at one point) you'll be getting this free when it arrives.

Our time to buy more copies of Dino Crisis is soon upon us.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
One of the few older games I want to check out, sweet. I'll most likely grab it as a separate purchase on sale.

Evoker

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to play this! Hopefully Mega Man Legends is not too far from joining the service either!

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, even going as far as to use Regina in the image for the classic titles.

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Dino Crisis with Trophies?

FnWY.gif

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I think most third-party titles won't have trophies, but hoping Capcom will prove me wrong.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
This is awesome! And more importantly... Capcom is on board?? So we might see Mega Man Legends and Breath of Fire??

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
This is awesome! And more importantly... Capcom is on board?? So we might see Mega Man Legends and Breath of Fire??

It'll be BoF4 for the PSone and possible Dragon Quarter on the PS2. Someone mentioned in another thread that there's a big licensing issue with BoF3. That one never appeared on the old PSone Classics on PS3.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Jawmuncher about to buy 1 million copies.

Capcom: "We have seen unprecedented demand for Dino Crisis."

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017
Dino Crisis for .99 and Dino Crisis 2 for $1.20. My 8 years of patience is finally paying off.